Friday, April 30, 2010

Please Don't Believe Me

Sometimes, I look back at what I have written and think it comes across as a lecture. Like I know something that I am trying to impart. Like there is a clear path, a clear set of steps, and a clear set of results that follows. Like if someone is not doing that, they must be wrong.

None of that is true. I don't know anything about you or about your experience.

I have said this before, and I will try to say it again from time to time. This blog is my thoughts, my stories about what is true or not true. You have your own.

Part of this process is discovering our own stories. What we believe to be true or not. And that is different for everyone. The important thing is to notice the cause and effect of different things in your life. When you are happy, and when you are not.

Just to do that is all that is required. The changes will take care of themselves.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment