Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Conversation with Teacher Scott Kiloby

Recently, I got a chance to spend an hour with teacher Scott Kiloby. The recording can be found here, and Scott's introduction at his Kilologues page here.

Scott is one of my favorite teachers. He points people to what he calls, among other things, "freedom." The simple space of just being. Who we are without our stories and concepts.

Scott and I met late last winter when he visited the DC area. Until recently, he was a practicing attorney in Indiana. Our conversation is wide ranging, about the corporation as a structure that, like any, can be seen through, about how noticing freedom can ease our struggles at work, and about Scott's own story, which was, in his words, an addiction to feeling special.

I hope you enjoy.

Jeff

If you like this post, please forward by email, Facebook, or Twitter, using the buttons below.

No comments:

Post a Comment