Thursday, February 17, 2011

Looking Back with Gratitude

I've spent three wonderful years in Peter Fenner's Radiant Mind program, as a student, mentor, and coach. And this weekend is the last weekend of that process.

At the end of three years I can ask myself what do I have to show for it, and I am thrilled to answer--absolutely nothing! And yet everything, too. The program has had a profound effect on how I look at myself and the world.

I've written a lot in this blog about what I have learned, and unlearned, in Radiant Mind. I won't repeat it here. I will say, though, that I am filled with gratitude for having had the privilege to work with Peter, and I look forward to our paths crossing again.

Namaste, Peter.

Jeff

I will return to writing on Tuesday, February 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment