Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stepping Back

With the new job, I have been spending a lot of time on the road and have been working more hours than usual, too.

There's an adrenaline rush that comes when we are doing new things, or when we are really busy. It keeps us going when we really need to. But there is a limit to that--if we're not careful, we can hit burnout. Not enough sleep, crummy travel food, too much running. It can all catch up.

That's what the week has been like so far, but today I head to the first weekend of my third year of Radiant Mind training with Peter Fenner. This year, I will be part of a team of coaches that work one on one with people to help identify and enter the state of nondual awareness.

More importantly for me right now, it will be a time of rest. Where nothing needs to be done, except just being.

I'll be back with more about the retreat, and the program, next week.

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time Jeff--enjoy your rest and soak up the moments as they pass by.

    ReplyDelete